Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperclub View Post
FR on Denise

looks: 9/10 (really pretty, and same as most photos[especially the supermarket photo])
body: 9/10 (perfect natural C with pink and perky nips)
bbbj: 8.5/10 (sensual)
fj: 8.5/10 (her cowgirl is too much)
rtf: for the challenge

Meet Denise who was only in her beige lingerie with no panties and light makeup. Went to the shower alone. We chatted and cuddled on the bed with light kisses and light frenching, our hands exploring each other. Slowly the action starts. First with a bbbj to 69 to DATY. She does not like fingering.
After which, cap on and we started the main event. When we got to cowgirl, it felt too good when she was on top, catbathing and riding. Not even 1min in, suddenly I have to urge to shoot. Quickly I told her to stop for awhile and change position, as I wanted to last longer. I think she felt that I am gonna cum, and she said "No, I want you to shoot in me". I tried to get up, but she just pushed me down and grinded even harder. We tussled, which made the feeling even better, I had no choice but to surrender and release my soldiers. Immediately after, both of us burst into laughter. She told me that I cannot challenge her, and I was like "Fuucckk.... no..... I lost".
We kept laughing for 5mins over it. After showering, I promised I would try the challenge again, when my vit M replenishes. This was a memorable session with GFE in the beginning and PSE(slight femdom) at the end.
The faster the guy cums, the lesser the work. Smart girl ��������

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -