View Single Post
Old 25-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Teenager Sex Acts

The intention to purely just clean up took a different turn. Seeing each others naked bodies in the shower, we cannot keep our hands off each other. I remembered it being a hot and steamy shower literally. It was as if done in slow mo.

We caressed each other softly, running our fingers and exploring each other body parts occasionally kissing deeply and hold each other in our arms. Our genitals in frequent contact with one another, of erected cock and erected nipples. Her soft firm boobs on my body, nipples poking and rubbing against my chest.

I turned her around her curvy butt facing me as I took a few drops of soap. I slowly lathered the soap on P's body, of her neck, her back, her waist and altogether I find myself grabbing onto her boobs from behind. I grabbed them from the base, gave them a slight squeeze. My index finger finds the connection with her nips and flicked on them a little, rubbing her boobs entirely covering them with bubbles from the soap.

P skilful hands found their way behind her body and grabbed onto my hard dick. She placed some soap on her body and mix them in her hands creating a lubricant of sorts as she stroke my cock while I gave her a boob massage and play with her nipples.

I felt myself cumming soon and I turned her around to face me instead. I tasted her full lips and put my tongue into her inviting mouth as my hands now find their way to her slender waist and down to grab at her butt and pull her closer to me. My dick still in her grasp poke her stomach slightly in the wet and warmth embrace.

While her left hand held on to my rod, her right hand now is in control with fondling my balls. Keeping my dick hard, preventing me from cumming but yet giving me an entirely different form of pleasure. Not to be outdone, my lips move from her lips to her cheek down to her neck until I reach her ample bosom. It was impossible to put her entire breast into my mouth as I suckle on her Big sensitive nipples feeling like a breastfeeding baby.

I alternated between the two melons, toying with her feelings. Circling mybtongue ard her nipple area without touching it only to attack them and feast when she can't resist the temptation. Seeing as I have warmed her up it was time to check on the oven. My hands made their way from her butt and slide down her bush and my fingers tested the temperature of her pussy.

It was warm and moist just like I ordered. I inserted both my index and middle finger into her love hole dipping into her love juices as my thumb rubbed onto the nub at the centre of her partition. I kept her steady with my mouth on her boobs and my fingers in her pussy and a while later she started moving ferociously before vibrating off to an orgasm.