Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sric631 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuttlecock View Post
Hi guys ,
Saboon aka Bond Spa at Season Towers just launched a new room called the
5 STARS room . To say that the room is a KTV room by itself is down playing it . The 5 Stars is a KTV room like no other in Malaysia ( & I dare say the world ) .

The room is equipped with it's own arcade , darts , Air-hockey table , 80 inch LED TV with Playstation 4 , OSIM Massage Chair , DJ Console for a private DJ & a luxury own private meeting room inside the KTV room . It's simple amazing !!
I have a video they put up of the room with girls . If you want an experience in KL , you've got to try out this room .

PM me if you need a hook up or would just like to see a video of the place . It's simply a different league of it's own . A package in this room is also super affordable at RM5k a package !!

Hi I am planning to visit Malaysia in August this year would like to enjoy the sex scene there.This would be my first time kindly someone guide me about the various options.I am planning to rent a holiday flat are there any suggestions for girl friendly rentals where I can take a working girl back to my room.

Thanks
Much appreciated