View Single Post
Old 24-11-2020, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
No offence but I always felt such question is rather pointless even when you get any reply. Everyone's spending power, income, commitment, appetite for such hobby are so different. For some $200 spent on ML a month could mean very taxing on his finances, for others perhaps $2000
a month is just piece of cake and he can still live lavishly.

Rule of thumb is if you starting to feel you are overspending or losing control, then yah, put a leash on it or cutback. How much other people spend on it really serve no purpose in your own decision making imo.
Another great pov from bro johndick.

It's all about lifestyle choices and an individual's spending ability to indulge in that lifestyle. And whether that person is even the type of person to indulge.

If can afford to indulge, some like to go ktvs - thats at least $300 for an evening of bottle drinks and a sit down girl or two - go 2 nights a week and that's $600. Some like to frequent nice restaurants which can tote up to $200 for a couple, eat at two restaurants a week and that's $400. Does that come close your ML expenditure?

So its down to what you earn and what you want to do with the money you have. Its a lifestyle choice, and everyone will differ how they make that decision.