View Single Post
Old 30-01-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeJesus View Post
I don't expect good answers from you either. You're just another chip off the block like any Sinkie. Those are psychological findings. Where else you just based entirely off your own personal opinions.

As ludicrous as your opinions are, I'II respect them as ludicrous as they are. And no, you don't understand what I meant, in the slightest sense.
So u are a lone ranger with nobody to go out except yourself? I knew from the start that after u sever ties with everyone, you are a loser from your education, ns and work. So what benefits can ppl get from u when u have none? U have no right to lecture ppl if u are a loser, and of course u have all the time to read ppl's mind bec u are now jobless and liable to go for reservist.

If u want to be a winner and refuse to be sore loser, talk what u like and refuse to accept criticism, then so be it. Dun waste my time and dun bother to reply. It's not like u know how to play stocks and shares, do programming, banking etc. Just that u are too ashamed to tell ppl u are a taxi driver, a pimp and busy writing sbfsg forum.