View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Still friends, but once the sex barrier is broken, being friends can be hard as the images of friends having sex was still there.

Didn't cut all ties, just more like acquaintance type of get together, won't be like casual WA chatting, calls, meet for food etc.

It will happen if let's say somebody has a genetic flaw and causes some medical issues, whereby it's heredity based, and then Eric knows his family tree doesn't have it, how come his kid has, and the doctor advises Eric to go for check up and out of suspicion, he brings the kid for DNA testing.

Maybe watched too much Bones/CSI/Criminal Minds but usually that's the case. Asian + Asian usually produces a typical Asian. Our genetics quite normal compared with Ang Mos which can be a lot of factors.

Highly doubt it will happen, if it does, I don't mind accepting Janice and taking care of her. I'm still willing, as of today. Weird as it may seem, but I really really, like Janice - a lot.
I think it will be a lifelong secret. But even she goes w u. How abt ur daughter. Can she accept u?