View Single Post
Old 27-12-2018, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

The 3 men wanted some real action – they wanted to fuck Deb. But none of them knew how to make the move. Deb gave Dan a slap on his butt and prodded him “well... aren’t you going to do something?”

Dan move between Deb’s legs, which she opened again, revealing her love hole in its full glory. Dan’s cock, with a big mushroom cock head, was almost pulsating.

“Ma’am, can I fuck you?” he asked, as he rubbed his cock on her pussy lips.

“I want your cock in me...” Deb replied, looking at him directly in his eyes.

Dan picked up a condom pack at the side table, tore it open and began to roll it on. Deb unexpectedly grabbed his hand, took the rubber from him, and tossed it aside. Then she spread herself a little wider. She was exercising her “raw option”. It was safe because all safety precautions and checks had been done but everyone was surprised. Deb was really going all out.

“Ma’am, you sure I can go in raw?” Dan wanted to be sure.

“Shut up and fuck me...” Deb whispered. Although she came multiple times, she had not had a cock in her, and she was becoming horny again.

Dan put his cock at the entrance of Deb’s pussy, rubbed it a bit, then shoved it in swiftly. He was too horny. Both Dan and Deb exclaimed with a synchronised “oooh” as he filled her up. Deb was being fucked by a young man who’s almost a stranger, raw, in front of her husband. Her pussy was being violated by an engorged cock and she was enjoying it thoroughly. She turned to look at me, with a look that was a mixture of lust, embarrassment and a bit of guilt. She saw me stroking my own very hard cock and immediately knew everything was ok. Dan started pumping her with hard, long strokes, making her bite her lips.

I stepped forward to have a closer look, and saw at close range Dan’s cock sliding in and out of Deb’s pussy, with a rhythmic “piaking” sound as he pounded her. She looked at him and me and let out a series of moans, very lusty moans. She was enjoying seeing me being fucked as much as I was enjoying watching her.

Dan was very high and didn’t last long. He grunted and pulled out suddenly, squirting a stream of cum on Deb’s thighs. Deb had not asked him to withdraw – he must have withdrew because of confusion.

Jake was the shy one and had not been in as much action as the other two men, who had eaten her, been sucked by her and fucked her.

Deb turned to Jake and asked “Don’t you wanna have a go?”

Jake was shy “what can I do, Ma’am?”

“Anything you want...”

Jake reached out and groped Deb’s boobs and stroked himself with his other hand. He was still shy to do what he really wanted to do.

“Put your cock in me and fuck me, silly boy!” Deb chided.

Jake took a deep breath, put his cock the opening of Deb’s pussy, then slowly pushed it in, breathing deeply and grimacing in pleasure as he entered her. He then started to pump slowly.

“Harder... fuck me harder...” Deb encouraged.

Jake did as he was told, and everyone could tell he wouldn’t be able to last long. Like Dan, he started to pull out just as he was about to cum, but was surprised when Deb grabbed his butt and held him tight. He went with the flow and finish it off with a couple of hard, long thrusts, twitching as he emptied his balls into Deb’s pussy.

When Jake pulled out, a sticky trail of cum flowed out.

Zack was the only one left. Being the most experienced and chill, he wasted no time in getting between Deb’s legs. But Deb had other ideas. She pushed Zack onto the bed, straddled him, and lowered herself onto his hard cock. When she was fully impaled, both of them heaved signs of relief. Then she began grinding and riding him. That’s her favourite fucking position – one where she could cum very quickly. With all the pent up desire, Zack could not last too. Deb knew he was nearing the end, so she upped the tempo to orgasm together. They came almost at the same time, both moaning in pleasure, with Zack grabbing Deb’s boobs roughly as he pumped his cum into her pussy.

Deb slid off Zack, with cum dripping from her pussy. She had just been fucked by 3 young men raw, with 2 of them cumming in her. She felt so satisfied, so fulfilled, so wanted, so lustful and so dirty. She felt so good.
She looked around and saw that Zack was still semi-hard, and was surprised to see Dan and Jake fully hard again. The two young men had been so turned on watching the live action that they were ready for another round.