View Single Post
Old 19-04-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28563 / Power: 15
VPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond reputeVPremium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 🇻🇳 VPremium Presents: 34C/24/34 Pretty Hot Fun Sexy 22 Y/O SYT ✨💎 Peachy 💎✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by azuretears View Post
Peachy (VP)

Peachy is one of those girls whom u will want to keep for urself, but promised her a FR so here goes
One of my best bonks this year so far. She has a petite figure with enhanced boobs. 10/10 frenching, fj and gfe.
From start to finish, she was like a sticky, nympho gf/mistress that is crazy over me
Definitely RTF material
She is not here for long, so do support her
Many thanks to @azuretears and these brothers for the lovely 1st FRs for Peachy from her past few days! She's a top SYT gem, isn't she, Super-pretty, beautiful, young, Snow-White Fair Complexion, slim, sexy and with max GFE & top service! Once again, many thanks to all bros for the kind support of Peachy, it is really deeply appreciated! Have a lovely afternoon and a great weekend ahead!

Gorgeous, beautiful, slim, Snow-White Fair Complexion, young, sexy and hot 22 Y/O SYT, Peachy with perfect slim figure and max GFE & top service is available this week from 19th to 21st April only! Peachy will be with us for around 10 more days only, so hurry to book her now before she leaves! Don't miss out on this super young, beautiful, pretty, sexy and ultra hot SYT gem from Saigon!

Last edited by VPremium; 21-04-2024 at 07:52 AM.