View Single Post
Old 21-03-2021, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuLord View Post
It was a lady from the impmm10.com website (chinese name Shan Shan). Arranged with her the night before, response via sms was quick. confirmed with her again about an hour before the actual appt time. When I msg her to say I had reached, she msg me to enter the MP (along Zion rd, across great world city).
Told the front desk lady I had booked Shan Shan and paid $150, and was led to a small room (not the most comfy appealing type of environment). After about 5 mins, a lady came in, and I was kinda "shocked", the face don't match the pictures on the website. This lady looked closer to 40yrs old rather than 23 as was advertised. So I asked if she was Shan Shan, and I had to ask twice before she sheepishly said that Shan Shan was not in the MP at that time. I was like wtf??
Immediately I told her I wanted to leave and asked her for the refund back. When I left the room, another lady walked past and commented in mandarin, something along the lines of "got beautiful girl also don't want".
I just took my money and left the place.
If it's a genuine mistake, just let me know in advance if you became unavailable and we can re-arrange again, but to keep quiet about it and then try to swap with another person hoping I will not mind, that is just not right. Will never go back to that place again

Bro, some of the website’s picture cannot be trusted, always use fake photo, last time dome 1 some of the stable also use fake photo, when you reach felt like being cheated hahah..

I still prefer sglonelyguy, probably 99% photos are real!