View Single Post
Old 30-07-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Wife's Dark Secrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trtmeister View Post
is ok bro... collect all evidence u hv... dont tell ur wife first, then take the evidence all to ur lawyer and see how to settle... liddat she wont get all ur hard earn money.
sorry obviously you don't know how it works, regardless of whatever the reason for a divorce, the maintenance issue is outside of the cause. she can fuck her way around but end of the day she can still claim for her part in the divorce...that how screw up the law is supported by the women charter..