View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: List of ex-China WL who were no longer in GL provided Raw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Tried to give you some points ahead of any zapping but having already gave you before I can’t.

You meant princess Fei Fei? Anyway she has already left our shores. Like you said this thread is to share on ex-WL. Haha, now I realise why you may get zap: it is very sad for some princess fans to discover that himself is not that special one that is served raw tuna specially cooked in a private kitchen, and realised that this dish is served in Sushi takeaway counter, anyone can get the tuna over the counter.

Anyway she is back home already, such sharing will not affect her business here.

In fact I think within a few weeks if GL is still not open, most or all the remaining girls would have left our shores and they already have no more business or any hopes of business. Really pity this last batch of girls, could not earn money but spent so much time stuck here following the circuit breaker rules. Those with hopes of earning back some money when GL reopens, their hopes are dashed with no news on any reopening.

Aah, the much loved princess Fei Fei. I was planning to request raw on the strength of our relationship (aka money flow from me to her to the tune of 10x bonks) when our equally loved playground was to reopen.

We could not even kiss and make up due to this darn pandemic.

Is it now ok and safe to share a photo of her here to remember a wonderful lass? My heart was broken once before because of my proclivity to share what happens behind closed doors in this August forum.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else