Old 26-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
straponwilly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: best place massage at pelangi area

I don't know why we have started a new thread for Best place as it has been happily going along on the two other threads dedicated to Pelangi area massage places, especially 78 and TY.
But, as it's here I might as well help it along.
I returned to Best place up stairs for a massage with Jaja my second with her.
I have been massaged at TY and 78 but I have to say that her massage skills are easily the best. She is a young Malay, pretty I am not able to really describe her body as I have not seen it.
Unlike 78 where Wati will get naked the girls in best seem reluctant to actually yet you touch them unless you are willing to pay an extra Rm50 to just see and possible touch a nipple, they dont like to remove any clothes.
Wati at 78 was my favourite because she is very accommodating with letting you touch her and kiss her even FJ her. But if you just want to relax and have an awesome massage then Jaja is the best, she does not rush and when she gives me a Hj it is simply the best I have had, unhurried, she took me close a few times before finally letting me explode, my whole body was shaking, afterwards she continued to massage me and then wiped me down with a clean towel, Wonderful.
Cost 90 minutes Rm75
HJ Rm 20
Tip Rm 20 because she deserved it, I will go back again if I can have jaja.
My other massages in Best with other girls have not been so good, it's same in 78 where Wati is best, although I understand Coco is good but I have never been able to find her working.
Return? you bet!