View Single Post
Old 13-11-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Ryan: after we drink a lot, we share the grab back together. U know la we both stay clementi. I wanted to drop her off first, but she says my place nearer so drop me first. But when reach my place she alight also says she feel like vomiting. So I no choice la the uncle says faster go down.
Ryan: I bring her out and she vomited. After that she say she want to go my house. I also abit high liao den I bring her up. After we reach my house, she go into my dad’s room to use the master room toilet. After that she pull me and lie on my dad’s bed. I cant tahan so we just had it..i cant stop attacking her her neh bro. at least Big B or C.
Me: ok..then? bro u don’t have to describe la. Enough of the neh.
Ryan: hahahaha. Bro my first time seeing such big one ma. Ok. after we had sex I was washing up in the toilet and she lie there naked. Wait bro. she damn good in bed leh. She made me cum twice..we did it raw both times.. walan..where can tahan right. Where got time go buy condom.
Me: bro… skip the description la.
Ryan: okok. when I turn out from the toilet………….. my dad was standing at the bedroom door looking. I sibei awkward so I faster pull her up. She sit up and walk naked out of the room and still greet my dad ‘uncle’ on her way out. I put her on my bed and went out..
Ryan dad: who is she?
Ryan: my friend.
Ryan dad: Girlfriend
Ryan: yes. No. friend only friend only.
Ryan dad: come on la..why u like that one. Why u do such thing. U how old liao. U still don’t know how to think. And why use my room? U no room?
Ryan: -quiet-…I sleep first
- Next day morning -
Jaslyn: wheres my clothes?
Ryan: I think in my dad’s room..i go take for u
Jaslyn: -after dressing up up- are we couple now, baby?
Ryan: I don’t know.
Jaslyn: what don’t know.u fuck me leh.
Ryan: can let me think about it? i need some time.. Im sorry.