View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

As Christmas nears, we decide that we hold our next event after the new year as most of the girls have their boyfriend to accompany, and some making use of the long holiday to return to Malaysia.

Received a message from Jaslyn on Christmas Eve at 8pm.

Jaslyn: Merry Christmas Da Ge(big bro)!
Me: Thanks Jaslyn! Merry Christmas to you too! Enjoying yourself well?
Jaslyn: no! im at home! Haha!
Me: no life. Get out and celebrate.
Jaslyn: hahaha.
-20 minutes later-
Jaslyn: Da Ge u outside?
Me: Yea shopping for Christmas presents for exchange tomorrow.
Jaslyn: Do I get one?
Me: Yea see u want A4 paper or stationeries u own self take from office ok.
Jaslyn: Walaoooo..why u so bad one.
Me: No money la. I buy for u I need buy for everyone
Jaslyn: I treat u makan u buy for me la. We exchange this way.
Me: HDL I consider
Jaslyn: can!
Me: ok..like that I get one for u.
Jaslyn: I treat u now ok. I come find u.
Me: not now la…I still buying leh.
Jaslyn: u buy la..i come need sometime also. Can accompany me to drink? I feel like drinking
Me: why u suddenly want drink? I seldom drink one leh.
Jaslyn: sad maybe. Its Christmas. And that day coy event i didn’t come. Today I come.
Me: no one around u come. Well done.
Jaslyn: so can?
Me: me and you, only?
Me: I ask la.. see got who else. If no one den next time. U want to eat I ok. Drink I don’t want.
Jaslyn: ok loh
-10 minutes after asking the other ladies-
Me: all got life and went out or went home liao. Left Kath only if u want.
Jaslyn: can can! I want!
Me: 3 pax? U don’t mind I ask see if I got friend want join. Very akward leh u see me I see u.
Jaslyn: ok..dont too many can?
Me: errr..ok.

-Quick jump to the drinking-
Me: at least got Jayden and Ryan around..if not I akward. These are my two army friends.

After some introduction among us..we started with a cheers and playing different games like five-ten and dice. To my surprise, Jaslyn is talking a lot and laughing a lot. Kath ask how come Jaslyn become like this. I replied to her I don’t know..its my first time drinking with her.

*self-thought..didnt she said she don’t drink?*

Halfway through the game I noticed Jaslyn and Ryan sitting closer and closer to each other, looking at each other. Jaslyn is leaning on Ryan and placed one of her hands between Ryan’s thighs. I started to notice their actions and at some point, I see Jaslyn rubbing Ryan’s center thigh and Ryan arm is rubbing against Jaslyn breast. I had a little hard on seeing these. Both seems to be enjoying a lot and keep looking at each other.