View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 2
secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!secretvodka is one of the Best!
Re: My Innocent girls

Story 1 - Jaslyn

Jaslyn is my HR assistant and with us for two years approximately. She is a quiet girl that does her work well. I rate her 4/10 for her looks and 7/10 for body. She doesn’t make up, doesn’t dress up at all. But one thing. She got quite a big cup and can't hide under her shirt.

As a permit holder in Singapore, she stays in a rented HDB room with her boyfriend until they broke up and her ex-boyfriend move away.

Even as Admin office is always filled with talks and laughters, Jaslyn is always quiet and does her work alone. She doesn’t join anyone for lunch and always going out alone to buy food or to buy her lunch before coming to work in the morning. She only looks for me when there’s whatever issues that she cannot resolve to seek my guidance.

As I strongly believe in teamwork and team excellence, I always hold regular team lunch/dinner/outing/bbq sessions. These are usually held during lunch breaks or after work and ends before 7pm. Jaslyn never joined such events and usually gave excuse that she’s tired after work and would like to rest.

During one of the discussions on our next team outing, the ladies suggested we go to a pub for drinking. I wasn’t really a drinking guy, so I turned down the idea and we ended up having dinner at the hotpot restaurant that start with H.
Thereafter, the ladies always suggested drinking at pub when we held discussion and say I buey steady. Everywhere I say they go and they only jio once drinking and I turned down. I have no choice but to accept it.

During the Coy event, everyone turned up except Jaslyn, which is expected. She texts me that she doesn’t drink and don’t want to sit there spoiling everyone’s mode. Since everyone is drinking, and her attendance is expected, I did not bother much and just reply ‘ok’.