View Single Post
Old 01-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 0
samsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersamsamboyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How I managed to unexpectedly up 2 girls at the same timeframe

In last episode:

"You better not fall in love with me..."

Didn't want to be seen as a weakling, I replied "No way, you think too much."
That was 2 months into the University course and while I was not dreading to go to school, subconsciously I wanted R.

All changed when another girl, N came into my life unexpectedly...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look so beautiful..." I said to N while dancing with her and she just smiled.

The intro of a Coldplay song was starting, I have forgotten what song was it but but it didn't matter; all I knew I need to have her.

N hit it off with R very well since the first time they met for our first clubbing session together. It was about 4 months of studying before that unassuming clubbing session sparked off a spiral of lust adventures. It was a Friday night and I was heading to Phuture Zouk that night and my university friends including N & R agreed to meet at the hotdog stall for me to bring them in under my guestlist as I bought table service.

The moment I saw N, I knew I need to have her. "Who is this girl?" I asked R casually.

"Oh, she's my friend N, that I got to know less than 3 hours ago."

"Ah I see..." my words trailing off.

I looked at R, she gave me that knowingly look and I gave her that "wtf don't be creepy" look and got them in soon after. As the night drags out, I got bored of drinking and dancing alone so I went to find R. I soon found them at the Main Room, they were all just standing around near the toilet grooving to the music.

"You guys not going to the dance floor to dance?" I asked R.

"No, why leh?" she replied.

"Oh no lah, cos groove to the music here damn boring." I replied.

Long story short, R pushed N to me and asked her to go dance with me and I didn't what got into me that night, but I just pulled her to the dance floor. N was slightly drunk so I managed to slip a few kisses on her cheeks and groped her ass.

"Enjoying yourself?" R texted.

What a fucker while I smiled to myself and continue grinding N. Unknowingly to me, R was behind me and she snapped a photo of N leaning on me while I grind-ed her. After the night, I got N's number and told her I will text her again. After that night, nothing much eventful happened except the chasing and hanging to make N comfortable around me, until 2 months later at Zoukout.