View Single Post
Old 04-05-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

'Well, it's about time those two got back.' Jen said watching Tim and his 'so-called' Aunt ridding from the woods, giggling like two kids. 'I hope you're not dumb enough to do anything bad, Tim,' she said under her breath, praying that her son wasn't fucking her.

Her Dad looked at her and just smiled. 'Why don't you trust them?' he asked looking at his daughter, wondering how she turned out so cruel when she had been raised with so much love.

'Look at her! She's tall, beautiful and he's just a kid. What young guy wouldn't try taking advantage of her?' she asked looking at the old man laughing at her and she wished he'd die. 'She's like a big kid trapped in a body men would kill for,' she added pointing to the tall woman, wishing that she looked half as good.

'I trust them,' he smiled, wondering if Tim was trying to get his daughter or if he already had. Either way, it didn't bother him. Raven needed someone to give her love and he didn't mean the love he gave her. She needed the heart pounding love of two people fucking each others brains out kind.

'Nice of you to come back!' Jen snapped at Tim, wondering why they looked so happy. 'You better not have been smoking pot!' she growled pointing her finger at him and gave Raven her 'normal' hateful look. 'Go wash up and get ready to eat,' she ordered watching them turn, walk away and start laughing at her. 'I'll get you when we go home,' she said to herself, thinking of all the many ways she could make Tim's life a living hell for the rest of the summer.

'Damn, I'm glad you're not my mom!' her brother Carl laughed shaking his head at Jen and couldn't help but admiring Raven's great, little ass. 'I would mind giving her a good fuck myself,' he thought looking to Raven's ass shoved in the tight, camouflage pants, wondering if his lucky nephew was doing her or not.

Jen turned, looking at her drunken brother and said, 'Why don't you shut the fuck up and have another drink,' she said in a cold voice.

'Suck a loving bunch!' Becky laughed at Carl, Jen, and their hateful ways. 'If you two would go to church and the way of God, neither of you would have any of these problems,' she said in a sweet voice, wishing that her siblings would change their ways.

Carl and Jen laughed. 'Oh, here we go!' Jen laughed, giving Carl a slap on his balding head. 'Reverend Becky's sermon is now starting,' she laughed taking a big drink of wine.

'Don't you dare start picking on her.' Grandfather said in a firm voice, giving Carl and Jen a dirty look. 'Just because she goes to church and believes,' he added lighting his cigar, wondering what happened to his kids, knowing his late wife must be spinning in her grave.

Tim and Raven ran in the house and up the stairs, with Tim behind her, grabbing at her ass. 'I'm going to get you!' he laughed giving her butt a few pinches as they ran towards their rooms.

'I'll get you later,' she said in a sexy voice as they reached the top of the massive staircase and she shoved him into a wall, smashing her body against his. 'I'm going to do that thing to you again,' she smiled reaching to caress his thingy through his pants and couldn't wait to get it back in her mouth and suck it. She loved pleasing Tim and she knew he really loved that. 'What do you call that?' she asked giving him a kiss.

He still couldn't believe this was Raven, but he loved it. 'They call it,' he said feeling his face turning red. 'A blowjob,' he added watching a puzzled look cover her pretty, innocent face.

'That's strange. I didn't blow on it, I sucked it,' she smiled to him and didn't care what it was really called; she couldn't wait to do it again, she liked doing it.

'I know, I don't understand it myself,' he replied reaching around to hold her ass. 'We should get cleaned up or my mom is going to bitch all night,' he said giving her a depressing look, thinking of her nagging him the rest of the night.

'Why's she so mean?' she asked thinking of how mean his mom was to her. Raven never did anything to her and she never understood it. Daddy said Jen was her sister, but Raven never had any feelings for the woman.

Tim caressed her ass and didn't know what to say. He didn't even understand his mom, how could he explain it to Raven. 'I don't know baby. She's always been like that,' he said looking up to her beautiful face, hoping that he could resist going any farther with her. It was bad enough what they did earlier in the day. 'And, I'm sure she thinks we do stuff we shouldn't,' he laughed thinking of all the stuff they did.

'We didn't do anything, until today,' she whispered, giving him a long and very deep kiss, feeling that fire between her legs again. Tim drove her crazy, but after today, she knew how to make it all better. 'I feel funny again,' she smiled, thinking of him on her, humping his thingy against her 'special' place, making it feel good. 'Want to hump me again?' Raven asked in the soft, loving voice that she knew Tim liked.

He couldn't believe it he created a horny monster. 'We don't have time, or I'd love to,' he moaned, thinking of being on the gorgeous woman again, hoping like hell he could resist trying to do her. She was so hot, long legs, a slender set of hips and her ass was worth dying for.

'That feeling is called, horny.' Tim said with a laugh. 'You're going to kill me,' he moaned, wishing they did have the time. 'We'll do it tonight. I can't wait for you to sneak in my room, but this time,' he smiled moving his hand around Raven and right between her legs and caressed. 'It'll be a lot better.' Tim said as she fell against him, softly moaning.

Raven wanted to explode when he touched her, but if she did, she'd scream out, just like she did by the river. 'You make me so horny' Raven smiled feeling her face turning red. 'Can we do everything we did at the river?' she asked with lust in her soft voice, hoping he would. She wanted him to hump her, but most of all; she wanted to suck his thingy.

'We will,' he replied, hoping his cock would be up for doing her again. 'Let's get cleaned up now, or my mom will come looking for me,' he said pushing her back. 'I'll see you in a few minutes. I can't wait to see you all dressed up,' he added walking towards him room, thinking how great she always looked. Raven may have been a little slow, but that girl could fix herself up in such a way that you'd think she'd just won a beauty pageant.

TBC