View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many of you are RESOLUTE in $20 handjobs. I don't succumb to $50 handjobs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
I not sure how correct your information is maybe is a new one now... But what I use to know is they pay a lump some and come here for 6 months to a year.. I heard from most ktv gal I know... I also have been with a ktv gal for 3 years plus... So I know abit from her also..

And also for a normal ktv 3 sessions in a day... 200 per sessions assume they really sit with u and dun go butterfly.. 600 a day... 20days ok will be 12k.... Exclude extra tips or extra serve from customers.. they can earn up to 30k per month...

Anyway u are just their customer why u so worry they can earn or afford a not? Haha...

As I always say in other threads before they have more money than most guys here...
From what I understand, we're both correct - there is a discount if girls pay their permit fee upfront, especially if they can pay 1 year fee upfront in one shot.

But that comes with a risk - many unscrupulous agents out there cancel their permits and shut down the entire company once they have attracted enough silly girls who do that.....that's why the prepayment option is never very popular

Your numbers on 3 session KTVs are a bit on the high side, even the best ang pai KTV gals I know cannot get 3x booking daily 20 days a week. 3 session KTVs usually involve hum sup action from the get-go until 2 hours later, and are very very draining for the girls so its easy for them to burn out.

Yes, I do know some KTV gals who can earn $15K-$25K per month, but those almost always involve regular "short time/long time" arrangements with regulars. The very highest earners cater to non-regular straight sex fetishes (3-some, dominatrix, gangbang) and they are the exception and not the rule.