View Single Post
Old 13-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: How long do you need to recover for round 2 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezt_Lobang View Post
In younger times, I can recover almost immediate for round 2. A few strokes, licks, suck by my gf can wake up and harden within minutes.

But 3 years ago, I found it a bit difficult to come a second time, even though it still manage to be woken up.

Last night, the bro immediately fell asleep and refuse to respond to any methods. Was a bit embarassed.

Just curious, how long does an average guy takes to recover ? Im 30 this year. So pls state your age group and how long to recover.

Thanks

Bro... I'm in late 30s, let me share my experience.

With OC, usually 2-3 shots a week only (after 11 years marriage). MAX is before sleep 1 shot and morning 1 shot. Sometimes I not horny, but I still make an effort to make her think I hungry for her.... hehe

With FB (i always kept 2-3 FBs on hand, but dont meet often), depending on the mood and the opponent. Estimated Recovery is 2-3 hours. I can be hard again after 1 hour, but will not have the urge. Usually takes 2-3 hours for soldiers to shoot out again. If no urge, i prefer to rest and sleep, instead of forcing my dick to shoot. Sometimes FB is not satisfied... hehe.. but I dont care, just give excuse that too tired

With FL/HC gal, I dont go for 2 hours in 2 hours anymore... too tiring. Prefer to rest and relax or massage.