Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Long time no write a Fr today visited another of VP gem that no matter what have to write one for Kylie. People who know me long enough knew that this days I seldom write Fr unless the gal is really good.

Look: 10/10 (Same as the first 3 pictures posted. A syt with super hot body.)
Body:8/10 (Slim with very pair of enhanced C/D cup boobs. Nice pussy nicely shave and not bushy.)
French:8/10 (Yes, some good tongue fight.)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Diana is one of the best, she even better.)
FJ: 10/10 (Best FJ after closure of GL, her moan is really good. Non-commercial feel with lots of GFE.)
Services: 10/10 (Hardcore GL fans should try her at least once. Full GL package from shower which I accidentally miss fire during her butt teasing. )

RTF: Yes, but she highly recommend that I should try out her BFF Milan.

This is my personal experience with her, some may get more or less from her then me. Please take it as reference only.

To fellow smokers take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Good to standby some mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke.