View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 766 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: PG Pub

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Atas G-Clubs have a purpose and that is to entertain business associates or friends to show that you highly value them.

Local joints as in PG pubs usually found in the outskirt areas of Bangkok and Chiang Mai?

To navigate low cost PG pubs in suburban Bangkok is not an issue as plenty of taxis around even during late night.
In Chiang Mai you need your own transport to explore such places.
Very big headache for me when I was exploring Chiang Mai in the 2000s!
Always tio chop by off duty songthaew driver!

Most if not all will have a band as entertainment as well.
In such places the PR will sit with you whole night if you buy 10 shots of LDs for THB1000 total.
inside bangkok have. no need outskirts. near BTS somemore. taxis easy to get and wont charge you extra so no issue with transport
What are PG pubs ah?

business associates? i agree, can bring them to G clubs.
But from my experience, they prefer fun factor than atas factor. Unless they are some rich sobbish atas royalty kind of people. sorry i have no rich contacts

Last edited by fallen11; 16-04-2021 at 09:32 PM.