Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slpy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Danok Lastest update

to share my trip in danok

price is at rm450 for most houses which provide girls till the next day around 12pm, or 3 shots, which ever comes first. this is a standard price, and any shops which quote you more, they are most likely getting comm from each other. additional shots will be between you and your girl.

first day, i got my girl from soi 7, opposite a hair salon
funny thing was, when we told the girls we go to V8 club in the evening at around 11pm, they purposely went back to their office/work place after dinner to get high heels, do their hair, and my girl even cut her hair to shoulder length (totally felt like i was screwing a different girl after that ).
while waiting for our girls to do their hair, we had a good chat with the okt and he shared stuffs with us, like how the industry is dying there, due to weakening myr, rising thb, and higher protection money.

V8 is their favorite hangout place at night. the girls would go there to party if they do not have any bookings at night (it is below M hotel if i remember correctly). there is another club beside V8, and our girls commented there are working girls there.
Drugs like smoking k and taking pills is common at the club. but the okt warned us not to take their pills, since there are alot of fake drugs in Danok. my girl said that she was on drip for a day due to taking pills there.

take note that it is cheaper to order a crate of beer. you can leave the balance, get a receipt from the waiter when you leave, and then return the next day to drink the balance at no additional cost.
important note, is that the girls would try to take your receipt, since they themselves can go back to finish your bottles for you. also some waiters would shamelessly drink your beer like it is buffet for them.

7-11 don't sell beer throughout the day, i think is between 11am to 1pm, and after 5pm only... can't really remember the exact timing.

some houses will say until very nice, that if the girl disappear on you at night, you call them, and within 1 hour if the girl don't return, they will refund you the money, i think is bullshit... my friend's girl actually went back to v8 to join her friends after he bonked her at 1am, and only returned around 3am or later, but he was fine as he wanted to sleep.

the most interesting thing is, the girls have the right to refuse you; you will see the okt asking the girl if she is ok to go with you.

personal bad experience at soi 6 first house on my second day. that okt was arrogant, taunt you, and when i extended my girl on my third day, he initally ok with rm400 on the phone, and when he sent his dispatch over, they demanded rm450. my girl's review on that okt? "crazy person"

in summary, me and my buddy's experience were great, since the girls were fun. of course this can be subjective to individuals. we bothered to make the girls laugh and be happy; give them the fun and respect, they give you the gfe you are looking for