View Single Post
Old 31-07-2009, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4168 / Power: 17
haonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond reputehaonan25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Dream D CUPPER with LONG Beautiful Legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Ya mai kong liao You were sitting at the correct place can see her D cup till shiok shiok & me at the other side till tat papaya also dun care abt my existence
Nabeiz lor, when they join table liao, then just nice nice leave a slot JUST beside the D cupper for me... but hor pls lah, i nvr even have a good look at her neh neh, she nvr wear any leaking cleavages clothes ma.... hahahahaha...!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liang.SanBo View Post
Too bad, I couldn't make time for the TCSS.
I totally knows about You guys' concern of the $10 different. She even received some calls to negotiate to $80 but was rejected. She is not proud but she has her standard.
I'm not rich but for a rare GEM like her, I tipped her $XX.
bro, mind my kaypoh again... whats ur rare gem definition to u...? only that D cupper nehneh is gem to u..? without BBBJ and frenching, how rare it can be...? if like that alot $60/$70 MILF with BBBJ/CIM and even dua nehneh are called what...? bro, i understand that u're her TS, and of coz will stands on her side, but we meant no harm, its just a suggestion and advices standing on majorities consumers side... But well, since u alrdy tried persuading, and she insist $90 and even $170 for 2ahots, i also cant say anything more.. hehe....

paiseh ar, talk too much...
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattz View Post
I realised a lot of rating by most TS who started the thread for heir gals are over rating. If BJ only 7/10, i will discount to 6.

I just don't understand what standard she has ??? She just only a whore and she is here to earn money. Sorry bro, I have to correct your statement that you said she is a rare GEM ??? What do you mean ?? priceless?? valuable??
For a while I thought she was a virgin and just started working in this trade.

I tried Bing-er before, she asking $90 and I paid her $120 as I think she deserve it.

However every FL have their right for calling price even at $200. She deserve the price or not, her consumers will judge.

Sorry TS, If my abv statement may be offensive but I just want to tell what my thought.
ya true, TS write what, u need minus 1point... lolz... coz tend to over rate abit bit... hehe....
Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Bro, think you have to update her what is the market rate for her age range and service provide ............ Sorry but I have to compare her to Bing Er, she charges $90/1/1 and $140/2/2 .......... I'm sure you know that her service is very well proven here. What she wants is volume, so that's why she choose a competitive rate and the service she provide ............ Even at the rate Bing Er is charging, I'm very sure many Bros pay her more than the damage she is asking ............ some may even pay her $200 for 2 hours ..........
bro dont say liao, BE is worth every cents i must say, even though i haven try her.... hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman View Post
Bro onion ring, you got your chances to see want tio bo, wahahaha. Si hoon kee haven't come huh, tio kidnapped again, so shiok wahahaha.
u nvr see bro onion keep loiter around lin pei meh...? hahahahaha....