View Single Post
Old 29-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: An Easy XXX Crime ?

Leah grabbed the guy with sudden ferocity and pulled him close.

"Put it in!"

From there, animal instincts took over. He shoved his cock inside Leah, filling her magnificently. 

The trickle of feelings and thoughts and memories that Leah had been picking up from the guy turned into a torrent. It was like their brains had melded together. Each new thought filled Leah's brain, giving her strength and energy. 

The guy's vitality burned red hot against Leah's inner walls and she could feel the psychic power filling her. 

The boy thrust into her at an ever more rapid pace, accelerating towards the final, delicious conclusion that Leah so desperately needed. 

Sex had never been like this for Leah. The pure, unadulterated joy of consuming every bit of essence the young man threw at her, searing pleasure that seemed radiate from every cell, it was all so new and fresh. 

The man grabbed Leah's ass and buried his cock as deep within her as he could manage. In the next moment, the pair came together in an unspeakable climax, the man's cum jetting into Leah's womb.

Leah felt her insides shifting as more and more hot fluid pumped into her. She felt something within wrap itself around the guy's dick, puncturing his flesh at several places. 

The young man let out a sharp roar that trailed off into a deep moan of pleasure. He immediately redoubled his thrusts into Leah, pumping even harder than before.

Leah, unable to comprehend what she had done to the guy, merely held on, savoring the bliss of being rammed a second time. 

It did not take long for the guy to send another jet into Leah, this one slightly smaller than the first. Still, he didn't stop.

Meanwhile, Leah burned with inhuman pleasure. The beast within drove her to squeeze her legs against the man's ass and thrust her hips, milking every last drop of the boy.

It was never going to stop, Leah thought. He was never going to stop cumming inside of her. The thought of it overjoyed Leah.

https://www.xvideos.com/video5140648..._fucked _hard

XXXXX

Bethany skipped a rock out onto the river. It bounced once, twice, and three times, sinking several yards away. The sun danced brilliantly on the water, reflecting shimmers of light across every surface available. 

"You're a lit major, right?" Bethany asked.

"English, yeah," Haley said. 

"I love reading," Bethany said. "Probably not the same stuff you read in class though."

"Oh?"

"I'm a big nerd. Lots of sci-fi from 30's, 40's, and 50's."

"Do you like Ray Bradbury?" Haley asked.

"Uh, hell yeah! I love me some Ray Bradbury. You a fan?"

Haley smiled. She was feeling a lot better.

"Of course," she said.

"You know this means we have to be best friends now, right?" Bethany asked. "Come on Haley, drink the dandelion wine!"

Bethany extended her hand and Haley took it. Both girls burst out laughing.

They worked their way down the shoreline, enjoying the lazy afternoon sun.

"Hey, Bethany," Haley said. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeppers!" 

"Do you and Melissa get along?"

Bethany giggled at this.

"I'm pretty sure I get along with everyone. Kind of a potted sunflower with legs like that. Why?"

"It's about Eliza. I just feel like I'm annoying her all the time."

"To be honest, she seems annoyed all the time. I wouldn't take it personally."

"I usually don't. It's just that-" Haley paused, trying to find the right words. "I guess I always imagined pairing up with my freshman roommate and becoming best friends for life or something. It's kind of a let down to not have that."

Bethany pondered over this with uncharacteristic sobriety. 

"To be honest," she said. "I don't feel that way with Melissa either. Don't get me wrong. We like each other just fine. Still, it's not like a BFFs, matched for life thing. I think most people run into that."

"Thanks," Haley said. "I think I needed to hear that."

"Sure thing! Besides, we're BFFs of a different kind!"

"Oh?"

"Bradbury fans for life!"

they both snickered loudly.

XXXXX

Leah closed the door on the dark room and slipped into the hallway wearing nothing but the guy's oversized sweatshirt. Every so often, a droplet of cum and slime would fall to the floor as Leah worked her way towards her room.

She felt so very strange. Deep inside, something was wriggling like mad. Perhaps it was in her womb? Whatever it was, it was getting bigger.

Leah still burned with excess energy from her fuck session. She thought back to the boy. How she left him practically in a coma. In the sterile light of the dorm room, he had seemed to have taken on the color of cottage cheese and deep rings of purple circled the bottoms of his eyes. He was fast asleep.

Even after hours of relentless fucking, Leah still brimmed with energy. She needed something else. Something more satisfying than a boy to fuck. 

Leah opened her room to find it abandoned. She thought of the last time she had been here. There was a flash in her mind's eye of swaying hips and pretty blonde hair belonging to her roommate, Jessie. 

A soul wrenching desire washed over Leah. Jessie. Gorgeous, sexy Jessie. 

https://www.xvideos.com/video51791443/~_~_2

TBC