View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanng2020 View Post
Many women use marriage to get other benefits. Might think twice before leaving the real wife for ktv ladies. Peace out ✌️
Understand bro. I also don’t think I will leave my current wife of 12 years. But now my heart has feelings for 2 girls, and this is the first time I had fall in love with another girl other than my wife. I had been chionging for many years and understand the danger of being KC by KTV girls, but I can say that she is different from the typical ktv girls. After getting to know her for past 1 year, knowing her family and friends and seeing how she treats her them, I can see she is a genuine person.
I don’t know how our future will leads to, but she tell me as long I don’t give up, she will also not give up. I have told her to find another guy who can marry her and give her a future, but she say it is not easy to love someone else once she already love someone. I also don’t know what she thinking as i can’t marry her also or give her money.
I am also quite touched by her effort to fly over once a month to spend time with me, knowing it is difficult for me to fly over due to my family.