View Single Post
Old 21-01-2024, 04:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1377 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

She is a sheer waste of my time and money!

WL name - keke
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - early thirties (my guesstimate)
Height - approx 1.57m without heels
Built - slim but not youthfully tight. Some loose areas around the hip area. I suspect she has conceived before via natural conception. She has messy and long pubic hair. A turn off for me!
Tits - Natural and a little saggy A cupper with ugly looking dark brown nips which are quite huge. This suggests that she has conceived before. Am afraid not palatable to me.
Shop - WH17

Looks - Very plain and MILFish. Not pretty with flat facial features but pleasant looking only … her eyes look dull and can tell she lacks beauty sleep. Prolly due to working late till the wee hours of morning has put a toll on her looks. She is quite fair though.

Pre shower routine - 1/10

She was Not keen in this department and asked me to undressed and quickly ushered me to the shower room. This is a show stopper for me!

Shower action - 6/10

Nothing spectacular TBH. She gave me a mild B2B soapy rub on my bod and also using her arm to slide along my ass crack and stroke my dick from behind.

Cat bath / Foreplay - 5.0/10

Not stimulating at all. My standard is too high for her to achieve probably. She adopted water-in-mouth to lick my back and then dry licking. It was done briefly. More like CAT100 standard.

AR - 5.5/10

Not stimulating at all! Lacks pressure and too brief. She used her fingers to caress my dick simultaneously but lacks skill. My standard is very high for her I guess.

BBBJ - 6.8/10

This is the saving grace … but her BBBj skill pales in comparison to those WLs from 54A and 1608. Again, my standard in this department is very high. I am spoiled by those super commandos since the day I ventured into GL150 and now GL200.

DFK - N/A

Only kissing on the lips and she did it reluctantly.

FJ - 5.5/10

I quickly cummed on demand as I no longer keen with the above lackluster performance by her. I wanna get done and over with it. Her pussy was on the loose side …

Whore Attitude - 6.0/10

With such skill and lacks enthusiasm to serve punter, I don’t think she will last very long. She has been working in GL since about 2 months ago. I heard that their boss , Derrick tried to encourage them to be more proactive and to offer GFE but it looks like to no avail.

RTF - Hell no! A sheer waste of my money and time! I can see some of the FR written by certain members here ain’t truthful or perhaps they have low standard compared to me. Regret to say, she definitely doesn’t worth $200 per pop considering her looks, bod, service and attitude.

Enjoy,
MaXx

P/S: Caught a glimpse of 3 other WLs sitting on the sofa. Their looks were nothing to my fancy and hence I didn’t bother to ask for their names. BTW, SiSi was on menses leave when I patronised this shop.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 23-01-2024 at 04:46 AM.