View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 13
pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!pacnet is one of the Best!
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by leifucker View Post
just went to PT around 4 pm today....i was actually gonna check Cookie h7r3 but i saw it was padlocked. but before i even reached her room i saw nearby room open and signalled me 50, it was h7r11...when i saw her i said to myself not bad at all.. she looks nice with an accommodating face and nice body and skin too...then i continued walking to check h7r3 and found out it was closed....then i returned to h7r11 and went in... closed door then i paid. after that i asked her name she said Carol.. she asked me where im from then a little chit chat while she was undressing. then washed me and allowed me to hold her anywhre. i asked her if she shaved, she said it was natural...her pussy was nearly bald but i must believe her, it is not shaved at all coz i can really feel it's all natural... one of my weaknesses. then she smelled me while i lay down then she started licking from nipples to down there. i asked her if we could do 69 then she obliged and started licking her cunt. then a few more mins she lie down then i licked her again then she pulled me and wants me to get in. did missionaryin all angles then did standing at the edge of the bed while doing her missionary style. then after a few mins i asked her to turn around and did doggie as the finale. superb!!! then we washed and a little more chitchat then she said thanks for coming and see u again... RTF but i must try some more. she is my 5th so far when i started last december.
Wow, she do 69? Hmm think I should RTF her again and try.