View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelboy View Post
Generally, you can pick the ones you want. You might get a better experience if you ask the first girl to pick one of her friends though because they are more comfortable together. That just runs the risk that you get a less attractive chick though so it's a gamble on looks vs service. If the lineup is really bad and you only see two, then definitely insist on the two that you want. But if they all look pretty good for your taste then pick one and ask her to pick her friend.
Wah nice tip. The only tarma session I had was Woodbar. I told the mamasan I want 2 ladies and those who are okay lined up for me to choose and I chose the ones I liked. I saw some faces turn black when I did not choose them. Your tip on the friend makes so much sense now

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!