View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Paid model for massage training

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeLa View Post
Haters gonna hate. Can't please everybody here. I am just offering a service to those who are agreeable. And not everything in the forum is as ham sup as you think, on the other hand, there are no saints here too. Everybody got their reason here, money or otherwise.
the more u explain the more jia lat it get...

ok i help u... u want female to let you 'massage' and you are willing to pay correct?

https://sbf.rocks/forumdisplay.php?f=43

click on top... there got 100s of ladies.. u msg them and arrange for session.. tell them they no need to massage u.. u pay and massage them.. so easy... all the phone number there liao.. no need to look high and low...