View Single Post
Old 01-04-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 12
nick32145 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternick32145 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Tiffany (Thaismile)
https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=869768

Decided to try Tiffany after the amazing time I had with Daisy, sadly she had to leave but kudos to our bro Thaismile for bringing in the best quality girls

(easily accessible, with clear instructions)

Looks:10/10
(I really wish Bro Thaismile didn't have to censor her eyes in the pics, she's really pretty)

Body: 10/10
(slim and slender, tanned and smooth skin. Her body is like a kpop star, but I know it's not for everybody)

Boobs: 6/10
(being slim, naturally some things gotta go.. again, not for everybody)

Butt: 9/10
(surprisingly shapely butt for her body, very grabbable and bouncy)

Kissing: 9/10
(Frenching available, very enjoyable will occasionally start kissing while she is riding, super turn on. *Have to put YMMV here because I realize not everyone will get the same experience)

BBBJ: 9/10
(slow and sensual, can take it all the way in. Had to stop her cos I almost exploded without getting the full experience)

FJ: 10/10
(Super tight, had to hold myself back so can try in different positions)

GFE: 9/10
(Have to warm up to her first, cheerful girl with moderate understanding of english, had some spare time after finishing so stayed awhile to cuddle and chat)

RTF: Definitely, my only regret is not booking 2 shots for this session

Conclusion: Definitely a must for guys that love a slim figure and high GFE, very pleasant girl that will surely satisfy