View Single Post
Old 26-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudigur View Post
My report on Melody so here it goes, her location is somewhat hard to get from the public transport and after arriving all sweat up still need to climb a flight of stairs. Went in and there she was with a sexy 1 piece and told me to strip. I usually does the stripping by myself she she tried her best to assist me, so out of confusion while taking out my shoe as I wanted to do it by myself and with her hands trying her best to assist me, I stepped back and back and fell on the floor as I tripped over the divider of the partition. Boom, I landed on my butt, a soft fall and she helped me out with cautious asking if I am ok or not. Clumsy me, now I started to tell myself ok, let her do all the service. So after taking out of my socks and shoe, I just raised my hands up so she can remove my shirt, she even assisted me into unbuckle of my belt and pants. Showered and she helped me cleaned me up. Very service orientated, don't have to do anything. After this small drama, she asked me where I wanted to focus on, told her my butt as I got hurt and indeed her massage techniques and sensual butt massage makes me forgot all the pain and turned into glory. Her HDLY was very slippery and I accidently spill all out. Same procedure after massage ended, washed up and let her dress me up and left.
Sounds like same melody as my fr thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
Hope u don't make another posting informing us that u've got STD from Tina.
Lol this is so funny