Thread: tenga spinner
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 07:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1631 / Power: 20
hokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant futurehokkienguy has a brilliant future
Re: tenga spinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuppy View Post
They're not bad actually. I was given 3 to review and take photos for. Play test them with a date. For reference I had Tenga Tetra, Hexa and Brick. I think the first 2 are like soft suction gentle feeling, Brick was the most intense for me.

So if you do get it, be generous with the lube, I used Durex Play. Also don't jam your cock in straight away, get stuff and hard, then place the Tenga at your head glans. It will somehow automatically "suction" onto your penis head, got the "chup chup" sound like BJ. If you lubed the inner entrance of the Tenga, that's how it applies lube to your head for easy insertion.

Also, for extra feeling, press/squeeze the top/tip of the Tenga before pushing your cock in. Will create a vacuum with damn good suction.

Sensation wise, Brick is the most intense. Just tug it up and down, really can feel the spiral twisting up and down quite subtly, and your entire cock gets stimulation from all the internal protrusions.

Those with stamina, good for training to enjoy sensations. Quick cummers, this is quite deadly imo, the spiral and suction is like a hands twisting handjob and blowjob sucking. Depending on how much lube, it's audible, can hear squish and suck sounds.

Worth buying one to keep standby, reusable and washable, just soap and water, or in shower turn the shower to jet and flush out. Btw don't believe the suction, try washing it with soap and fingers, put two fingers in to try and clean inside, the lips will grip and stick. Comes with some white tube to insert keeping the hole in shape and let airflow dry. I also rolled up a piece of kitchen towel paper into a cigar, stuff in to absorb dry and throw away before air drying.

Worth getting? Sure why not, for the times when you're horny, lazy, just wanna fantasize and cum, it's a very intense orgasm. Keep pumping then Tenga as you shoot inside, the bumps and shapes are like electricity on your glans as your spurt.

Of course not realistic Vs a real woman's organ, but shiok for cumming.

Hope this helps bro
Woah.. thats quite detailed leh.
Looks like quite worth trying it.

telegram: