View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 14
kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of
Re: FB Exchange Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Recently scored a few and getting bored. Dun mind exchanging their numbers with open minded gals. Note tat these gals r opened minded. Yes, I had them on first meet but they are not FL. So, respect them n I dun sell contacts. Just wana trade like-minded, playable and open minded gals. The rest is up to u.

1) Milf, 40+, stays central. Beautician. Well maintained. Like to drink n very easy to up after drinks. B cup n slim. Those tat u can bring out to drinks type, quite pretty for her age. Off every Thur. So day time sex on Thur. Else is after 7pm.

2) 30+, stays west. D cup. Nothin to shout abt. WeChat contact nearby, chat n invite me to her place n up her there. Same day. Up a few times n getting sticky. Exchanging for easy n big knockers type only. Best is can go her place.

3) 40+, Prc, sell beers at hawker. For those with fetish to up such lady. Again, WeChat contact nearby. She works weird timing. So gd for afternoon sex. She going Bak in a few months. So gd. Can fk n she going Bak. Not sticky.

I repeat. Trading n not selling. Dun need ask me share if u dun have. I spend effort to hunt n so, no free lunch. Pls pm your contacts including details of your gal, contact info, how u know them, n brief info on them n tell me how I intro myself. I will furnish more info on them when we pm.

Cheers n happy Cny. I do exchange Pts too. Pm when u up me.
Support ur post bro.

Anyways, me is back to trade pts and gals contacts. Mostly locals, some PRs, EPs, maids, etc. Big NO to sharing or selling, and let’s be more open minded with the trades. For sure is i up b4 then i will trade. Those in the scene will know it well, chemistry plays a part and how u chat the gal up.

some of the best sex in life are the ones you cannot tell anyone about.