View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

In Crazy House the gals will take turns to walk around solo or in pairs to catch hum sup customers, especially if you have been eyeing any of them while they were on stage. Sometimes the pairs are one old bird supposedly bringing a new bird around. Anyway once you invite them (or all of them!) to sit with you, the sitting on lap start liao, followed by groping.

I've been to Baccara many times but found them increasingly distantly professional + the girls don't go full nude. I have gone on to Crazy House where the atmosphere is more fun and raunchy and the girls go full nude so you get to see the goods before you decide to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I wanted to try Picasso yesterday, but ended up in Mai Chan instead. That Crazy House is random sit on lap? I mostly visit Bacarra when I'm at Soi Cowboy, cuz still have yet to take a few of the girls I wanted out. I think it's good to have more these FR here. I can share mine later as well.