Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 17-12-2005, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Betong update

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
I used to go to Yala once a week and to Betong once a month, driving by myself even during the "danger" period.

When the "danger" period gets abit heqavy, I refrain from going to Yala until now as advised by my friends and associates there. But then I still go to Betong as it bypass Yala.

When there were acouple of incidents affecting the places along the route from Hatyai to Betong, I don't drive anymore but instead take the public transport, and only the morning van as it reaches Betong about lunch time. Seriously, I also put on a white muslim cap for safety reasons.

If you want my advice, stay with you Girl and enjoy yourself in Hatyai unless you're going to Betong from Malaysia.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Bro TV,

You put a white Muslim cap on your " big head " for safety reasons.......

What about your " small head " ??? Do you put on any hats and what colour ???

You are thinking of protecting your " big head " but you must also think of your " small head " --- without the " big head " the " small head " cannot function

kekekekekekekekekeke

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!