Thread: Qingdao Report
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
Mekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMekatulia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ADF’s EXPEDITIONS & MUSINGS

EZ's recount on the first night in Wuhan 武汉

I arrive on separate flights landing in HK then taking an internal flight from SZ to WH. LT has timed his flight to arrive slightly earlier. Like any other capital city of the province, WH looks very much, the same, and traffic is the usual chaos. Once we alight from our taxi, AA is already waiting there for us. The hotel is located just 5 meters off the main street.

After the check in at the "Hard Dick Hotel", we proceed to dinner with AA, taking the opportunity to get ourselves better acquainted with the Wuhan. Earlier, AA has suggested that if we decide to check out the SN, we might as well just head straight out to dinner without washing up since we are expected to be thoroughly washed later anyway.

After dinner, we hop on to a taxi with AA leading us to the SN. We really appreciate having a guide who has the knowledge of the local information, saving us a lot of effort and trouble checking this huge city out ourselves from scratch, that would be so tough.

Business at the SN was hopping, we were ushered into a small little cubicle with curtains drawn but we can see the legs of the girls walking from the rest area into the rooms for the parade. We waited for awhile before a room was available and LT told me to go ahead first.

The manager arranged 1 girl and asked if I was ok, I took the first option available since the girl was that bad looking. The SN rooms are a bit run down, probably have seen too many "battles" taking place. I think I will skip all the details since a lot of readers out there are probably very familiar with the ISO certification criteria of the SNs. I will rate this bonk a 7.1/10.

After time's up, I went back to the holding area where the cubicles are, and AA was waiting there patiently for us. He then motioned me to sit with him at the small open area, at first refusing to get into the cubicles, so that we can continue to oogle at the girls at the resting area. Overall, the girls at this SN are roughly 7s and 8s. The standard dress code was black/red/blue gowns, but there are a few in white some sort of pants suit, who double up as PR as well as can be had. And so these couple of PRs move around the cubicles and I observed that the patrons there are mainly return customers, which means this joint maintains a certain standard to continue to attract the crowd.

After the SN, AA arranged to let us drop off slightly away from the Hard Dick Hotel, so that we can take a tour in the dark side alleys where the BBS are. There are about less than 10 BBS joints located close to each other in the intertwined dark back alleys a few streets away from the Hard Dick Hotel. Each BBS has on average 5-7 gals, mostly 5s and 6s. It is cheap though for a pop, something like 100 or 150. Most will require you to do it in house, unless they know you well enough then they will agree to go to a nearby motel for better ambience. Their concept of overnight is actually 2 pops for 3 hours.

Well, we decided that since we are already adequately satisfied at the SN earlier, and none of the BBS girls give us the "oomph", we decided to call it a night.

End of NIght 1, stay tuned for more...
对我来说,侯佩岑算什么
把衣服掀起来!把奶罩丢上来!