Old 01-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tommy29sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 7 year itch... an affair to remember

So after the first meeting, we chatted on msn.. to make another appointment, 4 days later... We met and we went for a car-show following by a dinner...

During the car-show, we were walking together, chatting and looking at cars... it was at one of the sales booth where we were looking at the big Chysler... the car that can accommodate more than 8 people.. i think... the sales person thought that we were both husband and wife...
that was the start of everything...

later, we had dinner .. the day, is one of the most enjoyable day.. with laughter and the sweetness feelings we had inside that can really melts ourselves... however, the day and night is really short.. and we have to part again...

The next time we met was 8 days later, but during that time, we communicated with each other over msn and sms... We met for consecutive 2days... and on the 4th date, we went for quite a number of activities, which I had taken to be with her...

We went for breakfast and roller blading in the morning, it was also the opportunity for me to hold her hand... her hand was really soft and tender... very very irresistable... and she held tightly onto my hands as she have lost touch to roller bladding as she had before when she was in Australia...

Next, we went for a movie at Lido in the afternoon. Being held her hands earlier, I held her hands again during the movie, and hold it close to my heart... I started to put her hand on my lips and slowly brushing it, and she knew leaned towards me onto my shoulders... and looknig at me, smiling... we did not actually concentrate on the shows...

After the show, we chatted and she told me that she is going for a holiday with her friends... to Malaysia or Indonesia (I didn't remember cos too sad to think about it).. my heart really sank as at that time, my heart hurts and I have to withhold these feelings to myself... I suddenly misses her there and then... However, what is a 4-times meet-up relationship rite... so I wishes her a safe journey and ask her to take care of herself...

THe day was really short when we had a good time and we had to part again... before she left, she gave me a peck on my cheeks... which took me by surprise... but it is indeed a pleasant surprise. That night... was really sleepless for me.. both happy and sad...