Thread: Pattaya
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
PayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Hi Recent FR of Pattaya.

In short Pattaya is getting back and the bars, go-gos are mostly open.
Tourists also coming back although not yet Pre-Covid masses (a good thing)

Key areas:
Walkingstreet:
Place for barfines: Pin Up and Fahrenheit get my vote.
Ladydribk 180, barfine 1000-1500 and ST 3000.
Apart from Gogo’s most bars (Ibar) and on the street have FL 1500-2000 ST, buyer beware (saw some cuties)

LK Metro:
Second gogo area: Kink and Queens strong. Style here is more tattoos, enhancements

Soi 6: More bars open looks preCovid.
System here is bar, with girls, can sit, LD but can also take upstairs on premise. LD 140, BF 500-700 and ST 1500. Can also really barfine for take out but harder. This is usually the first entry for many girls to Pattaya. So can get a 20 year old. Ruby Club, Repent and Illuzions I liked the best but tbh they all look the same.

Soi Boomerang:
Up and coming area, more relaxed, with some gems. pleasure Lounge the pick here.

Soapyies: Not really the thing to do in Pattaya but Honey 2 is doing good business, also most massageplaces are ready to play, Soi Bukhao sidesteets have the most of these shops.

Internet / TF: a lot of action moved online, you can have great girls willing to go extra mile for 1500-2000 delivered to you. Best is to get ThaiFriendly, get the 7 day free sub and ping every girl you like, move to Line and filter a bit (some are flaky, some are gfe)

Stay: most of us stay in hotels so pick your place, roughly northern most is Terminal 21 and southern most is around Pattaya Hill for closeness (by taxi)
Pro tip is get a villa with pool and have your own parties.

Hope this helps and enjoy Pattaya