Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1399 / Power: 18
D-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud ofD-Generation-X has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Lina from SNS

Looks: same as in pic, one look can tell same person from photo. Blonde hair, young and beautiful looking. No landmine. Definitely won't reject!

Body: fair smooth skin, tall, slender and tight figure with no tummy at all, nice bubble ass with meat

Boobs: natural c with soft and nice feel and large pinky sensitive nipple that are nice for sucking

Frenching: slow passionate and submissive intense kisser, but during fj she gets horny, her whole tongue will be in your mouth

BBBJ: the moment my tools landed in her mouth, she suck it like a pro, slow at first and she follow the tempo, deepthroat occasionally. slow, sexy, sensual, skill full with lot of suctions and slurping effect.

Painting: clean shaven with no smell and delicious, very responsive. She enjoyed my licking and just too much of my saliva plus her pussy juice. She will wriggle, trembling and moan when she get organism.

FJ: cowgirl then doggie, sideways and finally missionary. Wild and responsive. Her expressive facial expressions and her moans will keep you aroused and excited. She grips hard when climax and can see that she’s enjoying herself too.

GFE: non commercial feel and beware, easily tio KC. She is very good at being that girl that every guy wants

Rtf: Yes, rtf for sure

Thanks SNS