Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jamesbone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage spa at ZON hotel

Went to NZ with my friends yesterday.
With so many strong recommendations from you guys, i also requested for 125, but she was not working, still.
Eventually the captain arranged an alternative for me, and i found it good too.
The girl's name was Han Ni (or Hui Ni. Forgot after i cummed.. ). She's 25 (she said so, and she looked so too).
I'll give her 7/10 for look and body. Not bad looking. Little tummy, but no folding line when i was on top of her.
One thing i wish to highlight to all bros here is her wonderful boobs, whih easily score 9/10. I was quite doubtful at first because it's damn hard to find a chinese with min. C cup. I thought the pair might be fake, or she's a mother. But i was proved wrong when she started grinding my body with her best asset on body. Seeing her boobs bouncing like water bags when i was bonking her on top felt like in heaven! Boobs lovers, don't wait any more!
But she might not be the best choice for bros who love deep throat. I tried to push her head deep in between my legs when she was giving bbbj, but she couldn't swallow much. Either she couldn't or she was reluctant.
I can't rate GFE for any girl as to me she's a girl who I'm not familiar. Impossible to have GFE. But conversation with her was quite pleasant, just like friends that we chatted and laughed naturally.
Overall it was a very nice and memorable experience there. RFT? Of course!
Should i miss anything in FR, bros please remind me. Thanks!