View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Guys for 400+, go after 10pm. If you can get a slot, you can try asking them the GQ. All depends on chemistry, some don’t play at all, don’t take p massage, if no GQ or rejected, also no loss, you still get a good massage. Forget about the Ground floor open style shop, unless you want a good foot massage or a back rub.
Hehe my hunting ground where I met my ML fuckbuddy. She started there and is now working in Jurong. Regulars and old timers will know who I am talking about. She used to be known as Yang Zi over there. She is now known as Jaxxxxxx working in Jurong east.
Some of us old timers and regulars are now still her supporter and still follow her even though she is working in Jurong East. The way she play with your balls and stroke your dick is power man. Added onto her 4G autoroam shiok man.
Some of us cheongsters also manage to get her outside for ECA.
Only think to note is her husband jaga her very tightly which puzzles us cheongsters.
I mean her husband also know her from the spa place in Yishun and also know what svcs she gave to her customers.
Whats the point of marrying her and watching her so tightly and not having the means to let her stop working in a spa and play with her other mens dick.
Some men we can never understand.