View Single Post
Old 19-04-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Some of my FB actually got steady BF, here are some reasons why they still need me as FB:

1) Revenge sex - her BF fuck around with other girls, so she wanted me to fuck her as revenge

2) Lonely - BF work oversea most of the time and only meet few times a year, need me to fulfil her sexual needs

3) High sex drive - BF not good in bed and not able to make her cum, need me to satisfy her sexual needs

4) Just broke up with BF - use me as replacement get over and try to forget her ex.

For all the above FB, in the end they decided to go back to their BF and some end up getting married after thinking through during the cooling period.

I guess I unintentionally healed their "wounds" and helped them. Even it was just temporary for about 6 to 12 months, but I wouldn't mind since I get free sex in exchange
You're a lucky dude...not enough ??...wat more u want ??....yes, believe these r the reasons these gals married or not-yet-married r prepared to go to achieve their individual objectives 4 of which r listed above by u...mutually beneficial with NSA...just FBs only nothing more

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 19-04-2023 at 10:27 PM.