View Single Post
Old 15-10-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exposing some of the ML or Spa tricks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaikat View Post
Just my 2 bahts.

Most MP tried pushing for 88 for 60 mins bullshit prostate massage and then gotta top up again for HJ. And it looks like really hengsuay you get GQ if you take 58, especially if the ML find you pleasant looking.

My take, based on experience, is to come in without expectation and just go for $88 for normal 90 mins, instead $88 of 60 mins bullshit prostate. 60 vs 90 mins, definitely more value at 90 mins for $88. So far teasing and GQ + roaming always pop up when i take that route.

Yeah, still gotta top up for the HJ. But you get longer duration. And in some places when you top up for the HJ, time extended further. Thats potentially 2 hours ($88 + $50 current HJ market rate).

2 hours vs 1 hour prostate massage. Same price. Obvious which one has more value.

Times are hard everywhere. We trying to save, ML trying to earn. If we can't save, next best option is to maximise value.

Again, just my 2 bahts.
The boss also know this trick so they tell the gals if customer don't take prostrate no HJ. I don't care they take 90mins or 120mins. You let me catch you, I send u back to HLJ.

One ML actually very early in the massage show me the northern boundary and won't go further rthan that. At that time I know I'm hostage liao. I need to make a decision to waste 50 or invest add 38