View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

This is my first time writing FR. I've tried Daisy Dream and Doki Doki in July. I like the deco in Daisy Dream, but I find Doki Doki's nuru area much better.

Daisy Dream (Girl: Cat - 90 min with Jacuzzi)
I went down to view and select a girl without booking. There were many girls available at 4pm.
Looks : 7
Boobs : C soft she said its natural. Very shiok during the Nuru especially when it is so slippery.
Body : 6 (curvy, she's somewhat heavy for me)
Massage : 9 for Nuru, 6 for the one later
Catbath: Full body cat bath both sides way enjoyable than any of those in GL.
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 7 on the bed only
Jacuzzi: Not much action in the Jacuzzi, just cuddling with lots of roaming around. I won't book this in future.
Gfe: 8 (she speaks English very well and very chatty)

Doki Doki (Girl: Yuri - 90 min)

Looks : 9
Boobs : B soft natural.
Body : 8 (nice slim body)
Massage : 9 (both for the Nuru and massage on bed)
Catbath: Full body cat bath both sides way enjoyable than any of those in GL.
BBBJ : 9
FJ : 9 (90 min is 2 shots, 1 on Nuru mat, 1 on bed)
Gfe: 9 (she speaks English very well and very chatty)

I'll head to Doki Doki again for another girl and maybe try Kokoro as well for my next trip. If you view the girls before in Doki Doki, I suggest you book her before heading down else you need to pick from the availables (which you likely won't anyways). You can ask for the list in line the day before. The better ones are always taken. I wanted to book Alice, but she wasn't working that day.