View Single Post
Old 29-11-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdoido View Post
This story is so good brother! Please carry on and thank you for spending the time and effort to pen it down! Takes some real courage to do that!
Thanks thanks, it was just a quick branch out from what this story is. I have penned down ahead the story with Janice, but it's the going back and forth to add in the necessary details and make sure it flows that's why it's taking long to post.

Once I proof read it, then I cut and paste from notepad. The part you are waiting for should be soon from what I see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaytimes View Post
I would love to fuck this Lindi slut too!
She's not that slutty, just needy, I would say when ladies reach an age, the husbands think they are no longer attractive, other men might feel otherwise.

To me is, if she wants to play, I don't see why I can't help her out

Quote:
Originally Posted by surecatch View Post
Making me so horny just by reading the session with Lindi!
Ooops sorry sir. Wasn't intentional, just thought branching out to keep the readers happy as I re-read my story with Janice and add in the parts.

I realised I left out the part where I removed Lindi's skirt. sorry, I'm more of a breast person, so might have forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
Wow Wow

Christian Holy!! Hahah
Sweat... pai seh bro if I offend you nor any others. Really sorry. I mean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
One muffin down.

Waiting for next.
Muffin Rangers? LOL... Soon soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Lindi seems desperately hungry and greedy for a good fark and likely more. Well done bro gog! Good deed done for your Christian sister
Just helping out a Christian in need... she is attractive in her own ways, you want to talk about pretty maybe not so much as 'pretty' pretty, but mature pretty.

The allure is different for different women. Mature women has a different flair and is totally unlike the younger Christian women I met in church.

It's purely just pleasure, nothing more for us. Once I'm done with Janice, maybe I can share more, but will try not to digress here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Nice fucking Lindi. I wonder how Janice will feel if she knows about it. Looking forward to also how Janice obey under your dick hehe
Thank you, if I may be honest, I was using Lindi as an outlet whereby I know I can't get Janice.

Face it, there's no way she would fall or become what Lindi is, at least I thought so...

As for her finding out, hmmm let's see how it unravels? As for Janice... don't worry, there'll be ample details but that takes time to write. But for sure, I'll get there.

Thank you all for the kind words of encouragement and apologies if I offended anybody in any way.