Old 23-10-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

While this is great bonk, a bit out of topic, like to warn bros dont go another viet stable, i think most of us should know which i refer to, their dmg is 200, cheaper than vp bro, so, i decided to leave a record so in future if any syt come i can book, but this stable is totally no standard, not to mention
1) pic and girl totally not tally, even though he send me pic and video of girls i suppose book. you can take this as like you booking prc
2) environment, give me feeling not clean and comfort, can take mw as example, maybe even worse.
3) girl services, the time i go, she just finish bath, so, she take her time to put on bedsheet, maybe wild battle before me, however, when is my turn, tower she handover to me like someone use before, then she ride on me not even 3 mins, she say pain ask me to change pos, but total around 10 mins, she say cannot, too pain, then she try to help me hj, while can feel she rush, but eventually stop...total session i think not even 15 mins. you totally can get this by go to prc.
4) okt, can u imagine, first i ask for slot, he tell me 6pm, then moment later, he ask me if 640 ok, coz 6 she got another customer, so, if customer start at 6, he only allow previous guy before me at most 40 mins, so, u can imagine how shit this okt is.