Thread: My kinky ex
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 13
iceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to beholdiceman1314 is a splendid one to behold
My kinky ex

Been a active reader on this forum for awhile. Never posted any stories on here before, been Sharing on another forum till it was shut down without me know. So I needed a new venue to share my stories.

This story is about my ex, a lady name Jessica and how she gave me the best sex in my life so far.

I met Jess when I was 21, working in a sporting brand shop. I had completed poly and was waiting to get enlisted into army. I met her through one of the part timer there, Debbie and Jess was BFF since primary school, it didn't hurt that they lived just a stone throw from each other.

I can still remember the day that I saw her, Debbie was not working that day, she was just dropping by to pick up her pay cheque, Jess was looking around as she waited for her. I didn't know that they were friends. So I approach her asking if she was looking for anything in particular.

Jess: it's ok, I'm just looking around, I'm actually waiting for Debbie.

Daniel(me): ok. Sorry, didn't know you were Debbie's friend.

Jessica it's ok.

Daniel: you wanna sit down? It might take awhile.

Jessica: no thanks, I'm fine.

That was our first meeting....