View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: What are your cheating experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginung View Post
How about my case?

I have a GF that I love very much. But she unwillingly to do any sexual activity with me except HJ. Of course at first, I was very grateful at least can get HJ after I satisfied her. After few years just HJ, got really bored & I am very sexually frustrated. Talked to her before but no is a NO. To ease my pain, I did sexting behind her back. I thought of finding FWB if any girl willingly to help each other out
You claimed you love her. And she is your girlfriend. Not your wife. Everyone's got their own beliefs. If she doesnt believe in full sex before marriage, you either congratulate yourself that she's a gem or you break off the ties and find another woman whom matches your beliefs.
U accept it and appreciate her for who she is or you move on.
No point hanging on or arguing. All it does is drive divisions in relationships.