Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 2
BOOBMANIAC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
But I am the one who zapped you cos you are very childish. Why must break people rice bowl just because she is not young? You will also be old one day. Like the Chinese say - 小心你后面那几年。
Zap or not does not matter. At least I am relieved to see that there still many rationale bros who agree with me. Surely you weren’t expecting to exchange all these rep for cash at your neighborhood community center.

To all the folks out there (including you) who do not understand English, I did not expose her because she is old and ugly. Let me do this for once more for folks like you.

As mentioned, I did not even intend to put anything negative about her on this forum. If I did, I would have done it on the very same day I visited her. I did this because despite having such a contrasting profile from reality, she still had the cheek to defame someone for ranting at her about a fact. This is the highlight.

I run a business too and I know all about advertising gimmicks. I will not expose someone over a poor session. Similarly, I will not blame a customer for scolding me if I provided poor service.

I may be extreme but I do not think it is wrong. If you still insist that I’m wrong, then so be it. You do as you deem fit and I do as I deem fit. Open forum, open views.