View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 02:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnomnomnom View Post
Ke Er has been here for many years, since the LilTigerDen days, and it's well known that she is rather old and not SYT type. If you did your research here beforehand then you will know that. Guess what, the age on SLG ads of EACH AND EVERY ML there are not real at all, it's your own fault for not managing your own expectations before finding her. I visited her many years ago a few times and to me I never encountered any issues. She is professional and do what she needs to do. Her FRs here are also mainly positive.

The one with the problem is you. Just because a ML is too old for you then you bui song her, so she write negative review about you then you go and report police. Bravo la.
Agree 100% with you bro. She's been here for some time and I visited before, admittedly a few years apart. Most recent time is cos I was out of the scene for 2.5 years and needed a way back in cos no ML would respond to my new number. She was nice enough to help me out. She is aware of her age etc so priced herself appropriately. Have never had any problems with her, always polite and does her job properly - which includes giving a great boob fuck. No way am I her WK, obviously, I enjoy women younger than her much more but am appreciative if a ML does her job and respects her clients. Just writing this cos I feel the bro totally overacted and went overboard. I sincerely hope he did not do what he wrote here cos it's an extremely selfish act which affects other bros as well. Don't like what you got, just don't patronise. If really poor service, can write an honest and negative FR. No need to kick up a big fuss by contacting the authorities.